Monday, March 26, 2012

A Stuttering Stumbling Entry into the Blogosphere

So today I saw a blog written by one of my juniors,it was quite interesting to read cause it really revealed a lot in the thought process, views and expression capacity of the person.I read it and found several spelling and grammatical mistakes and being the grammar nazi that I am and wondered to myself about how a proper blog should be.Of course, I'm not the first to enter into the interwebs or the Blogosphere and some of my friends have also started their own which I follow regularly for the obvious reasons.The question of "How well thought out a blog should be? or "How formal an approach we should take to it?" was that which I thought of first: Isn't a blog an expression of who we are a public statement declaring our opinion or views on a subject.A medium through which we can share our stories,narratives,poems and so forth.A podium from which perhaps a handful would listen or perhaps a few thousand would hear, to maybe provoke thought or propagate a cause.

Should we do our best to make our blog look as though we would in our Facebook profile pictures edited out with our best side showing making sure everything is perfect, with what we believe to be how people should see us at first glance?, or should it be a free flowing form of expression one that is a continuous conversation with oneself about the issues in everyday life to be extended to the public for discussion? Maybe a diary of events that happen that are less than ordinary that would interest a reader such as you or I?

Well I'm not sure what my writing would come as but nevertheless this will be my first post as a blogger, possibly one of the most mediocre ones you'll ever read but your time,your loss :D.

3 comments:

  1. oma oma oma!!!!! one more to the blogosphere huh!!! :) too good da :) i guess d above is "a free flowing form of expression one that is a continuous conversation with oneself about the issues in everyday life to be extended to the public for discussion" :) keep it that way :) sounds pretty interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Yay! Finally!
    I can't say Ive ever read anything like this by you and it introduces me to learning new things about you! Looking forward to your every new post ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant beginning - excellent flow and tongue in cheek. Love the name of the blog itself. Keep writing and don't forget the photography either.

    ReplyDelete