Monday, April 9, 2012

Poetry :D

So happy news I found my notepad but in retrospect I find my poem boring so I shan't post it :D
I'm gonna have my Sociology exam tomorrow and then my Politics exam on Monday and then i'll finally be free of my board exams :D
Anyways I'm too lazy to actually write down all my thoughts which I had prepared to write, so I leave you with a poem that got in the top ten of a national competition :D




Thank you.

What is this thought but a material thing?
This line written
This idea framed
Given existence from the shallow abyss of my mind
Put in shape by a pen
Through my sight, my sense and my body as a whole
Kept in form by your sight
In form by your acknowledgement of its reality
The reality of interpretation, of perspective and understanding
By your existence does this exist
By your acceptance does it survive
For what are lost thoughts
But a fire never sparked
Sights never seen on the road to eternity
The silence of a voice that called out for none to hear
This idea-this thought
I cherish
And for letting it live
I thank you.


Happy Trails~

No comments:

Post a Comment