Monday, April 2, 2012

*Insert Title*

So I was writing this poem for this here space but then I, um, misplaced it :D.And so now I have nothing to post here other than the fact that I lost it and that really annoys me cause I had the thing right next to me while I was playing/on facebook/doing whatever, and the only reason i didn't was cause I thought I can just do it later.
Now you may think I got what I deserved for being lazy/procrastinating, but I'm sure you've done the same and you've felt this feeling too, it's like 'Oh My God, why didn't i just do it then'.

But then I realise that it doesn't really matter, sure I really really delayed my next blog post and annoyed myself and plenty of other feeling that I get every other day for the variety of other such stupid things I do because from my memory that poem wasn't all that different from everything else I write but I felt it would've been a good introduction of my poetic side (which of course sucks :D).

In other news I'm hungry cause I'm home alone and right now I'm not feeling motivated enough to go make something to eat seeing as I ran out of my stock of more or less 'ready-made' food.It reminds me of a time when I didn't really think about hunger and one day I was at school and I felt my stomach hurt and I couldn't figure out why cause I didn't remember eating anything bad but then I ate something and realised it was cause I'm hungry.Yep, real first world problems.

Also be wary of other bloggers such as my cousin Joe who started her blog at http://theawkwardmomentat.blogspot.in/. Yea don't let her drag you in with her witty narrative and commentary of her life and events. >.>

1 comment:

  1. I love posts that tell you why there isn't a post xD all hail the Mykul overlord.

    ReplyDelete